A version of this article was originally published on liketoknowit.com. Read the original article.
Breathe new life into a space by painting your walls white! Benjamin Moore's Cloud White is our favorite white that's warm without being too yellowy.
Maximize storage and organizational features when renovating your kitchen.
- Never underestimate the power of lighting to update the look and feel of a space!
Add a fun element or two in kids rooms to make them spaces they'll always remember!
Hang your drapes high (several inches above the window frame) and wide to maximize the light coming into your room and make your ceilings look taller.
- Small spaces like powder rooms are perfect for statement-making wallpapers that might be too bold or expensive for a larger room.
Personalize your space with decorative details that are uniquely you!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device